FIRE AND ICE!
There are two opposing teams:
1.One has a Leader with an Flaming Fire Weapon. The other has an Ice Weapon.
2. If the Fire Weapon hits any limb, weapon, or shield, you are On Fire. This means you must get down on the ground and roll for 10, 15, 20 seconds or as determined by mutal agreement.
2a. You have to count out loud and scream the last number.
2b. Roleplay it! Scream in pain, "IM ON FIRE, ARRG"
2c. You can't attack others while in intense pain buring on fire.
2d. When you rolling on the ground is finished, you have put the fire out.
3. if an Ice Weapon hits any limb, weapon, or shield, you are FROZEN. This means you must stand still for 10, 15, 20 seconds or the number determined by mutal agreement.
3a. The last 5 seconds you shake your body as if being free from ice, a little by little.
3b. Roleplay this- you are frozen, you cannot move, or attack or speak.
4. A Fire Weapon wielder can Heal those who are Frozen and they can come back to battle, Additionally, any limb wounds are healed.
5. An Ice Weapon weilder can Heal those who are on Fire and they can come back to battle, addiontally, any limb wounds are healed.
6. Sorry, but if you are struck in the body you are dead just like in any other Melee game. However there are variations to this game which can exclude this rule, perhaps.
7. Only those with a magical weapon can kill those who have one. The Ice weapon weilder ONLY kill the Fire weapon weilder, and Vice Versa. You could have a showdown between two of them to see who wins.. ( a varation is to exclude this rule of magic weapon kill only)